If you would like to volunteer, please use our Online Volunteer Form, call the Manager of Volunteer Services at (203) 333-2642 ext. 102 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for considering volunteering at the Habitat ReStore!
- Groups – The ReStore can accommodate groups of up to 10 people Tuesday- Friday. Volunteer dates MUST be scheduled in advance. This is a great team building activity for people in your work place, place of worship, and civic group, and a great way to give back to the community!
- Donations Assistant – The donations assistant works in the donation receiving area accepting donations directly from drop-off donors. The merchandise is then cleaned and taken to the sales floor.
- Mr./Ms. Fix-it (repair volunteer) – We’re looking for someone to repair or touch up furniture and other items that are slightly damaged.
- Customer Service Volunteers – Assist customers by helping them find items in the store, measure items if necessary, and carry items to their vehicles.
- Merchandising Volunteer – Arrange merchandise displays in creative ways so that they are attractive to shoppers.
Minor Release Form Minor Release Form
All volunteers under the age of 18 must bring this form (signed by a parent/guardian) when they volunteer for the first time at the ReStore.
No volunteer can be younger than 14. Those age 14 and 15 MUST be accompanied by an adult who stays and volunteers with them the entire time they are working at the ReStore.
Waiver of Liability Waiver of Liability Form
Please print, complete and fax or bring with you the Waiver of Liability Form.
Who may do community service at the ReStore?
- Students needing hours for school
- Those with court-ordered hours from Fairfield County Courts.
- Those with hours from any other court.
UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES (felony and/or violent offenses are an automatic disqualification)